Inspire Award 2022: if you are searching on the internet for all the basic information about Inspire Award then you are in the right place, here we explain all the basic information related Inspire Manak Award.
let’s start, Schools Inspire Manak Awards is One-time online registrations, for school authorities, schools participating in the Inspire awards scheme or program, Inspire e-management program, new Inspire Awards website
Inspire Awards e-management (EMIAS), instructions for using the new Inspire Awards website, Role and responsibility school authorities,
steps necessary to use the facility. Download the English/Tamil/Telugu E-MIAS User Guide for the online registration E-MIAS User Guide for school authorities.
How to Register your School at Inspire Awards MANAK Scheme
Inspire Award Scheme or program implemented by the Ministry of Science and Technology, Department of Science and Technology, by the Government of India.
Inspire Manak Award aimed at attracting talent among students to study science and pursue a scientific career.
The main goal of the Inspire Manak Award Scheme is to attract young talents to students and to pursue an academic career.
The last deadline for submitting nominations in Inspire Manak Award has been extended to 31 August 2019.
Inspire Manak Award 2022-2023 Role and responsibility School authorities/steps required to use the facility School authorities (schools) participating in the Inspire Manak Award Scheme’s
- Read This: ShalaDarpan Portal: Citizen, Staff Window, Integrated Shaala Darpan Login
- Read This: Shala Darpan Portal – Integrated School Search, First Time Registration – Complete Guide
- Read This: School Login Details – Rajasthan RAJRMSA Full Guide
Follow The Step Inspire Award For One Time Registration
- Log in to the official website (Click here). the various buttons to familiarize yourself with the website in general.
- Click the “School Authority” button in the upper right corner of the homepage.
- Click “One-time Registration” and follow the instructions for one-time registration (OTR), completing the required data. (detailed information/explanations in the user manual)
- Submit OTR request to DA (DA will approve the same within 24 to 48 hours and will send you the user ID and initial password via email provided in the OTR process)
- After obtaining the user ID and password, login again to the website, go to the “School Authority” button and click “log in” and use the login details that will lead you to the School Authority desktop (you can change your password after logging in for the first time)
- You can now use various software functions for school authorities. Move around the different buttons to learn about its contents/functions and start using them.
- After receiving the user ID and passwords from school, district, and state authorities, schools can submit nominations online and send them to the appropriate district
- prosecutor, who in turn, after proper checking will send them to their SA and SA, after the appropriate check, give the same to NA (i.e. Department of Science and Technology) online.
- The NA will approve applications for prizes, as well as applications for online funds, the same will be reflected on the dashboards of the relevant SA, DA, and Schools in the form of sanctions, lists of laureates, etc. And can be viewed/downloaded/printed by the appropriate authorities from their end.
The Inspire Manak Award School Authority Module
First, enter the EMIAS web address via Clicking Here. in the Mozilla, Firefox, Chrome browser, then the “E-Management of Inspire Award Scheme” page will open.
On this page, click the School office in the Authorized login section. Now click the School office link to open the school authorities page. School authorities mean schools participating in the Inspire Award e-management system.
- For one-time registration.
- To resend the OTR / upload the saved file
- Log in
One Time school Registration In Inspire Manak Award
To have your school registered as an E-MIAS school body, click the For One Time Registration link. The page will open with the following options
- Online mode
- Offline mode
- Manual sending of a soft copy to district authorities
- Manually sending printouts to district authorities
Online Registration In School Mode In The Inspire Manak Award Scheme
If the school has Internet access, Online Mode of School Registration can decide. To do this, click the Online mode link. The page will open.
Provide relevant details. Fields marked with # are mandatory fields.
- State (#): Select the name of the state or territory of the Union from the drop-down list.
- Revenue District (#): District Revenue will appear in the drop-down list depending on the state selected by the user.
- Income tax (#): The Income subdivision will be displayed in a drop-down list based on the Income District selected by the user. This is a mandatory area of application.
- Educational District: The name of the educational district will be displayed in a drop-down list depending on the state selected by the user.
- School Name (#): Select your school name from the drop-down list. If your school name is not available in the list, select Others from the drop-down list. A text box will appear.
- Enter your school name according to the records of the Education Office, because your school’s registration in the E-MIAS system must be approved by the appropriate district office.
- Full postal address (#): Enter the full postal address.
- Village / Town / City (#): Enter the name of Village / Town / City where the school is located.
- PIN (#): Enter the six-digit school location PIN.
- Contact Number (if available): Enter the contact number together with the STD code of the registering school. This contact number can be used for district/state / national authorities to communicate with relevant schools.
- Fax Number (if any): Enter the fax number using the registration school STD code. This fax number can be used for district/state / national authorities to communicate with the appropriate schools.
- Email Address (#): Enter a valid school representative email address. This is a mandatory field because the user ID and password, as well as other notifications/messages, will be sent to the registered email ID.
- Web Address: Enter a valid School web address, if any.
- Telephone Number of the Person Responsible for the School / Authorized person: Enter the correct ten-digit telephone number of the authorized person.
- The E-MIAS application will generate an SMS notification to this mobile number (although it is currently not mandatory, it will soon become mandatory)
- School Code (if it exists): Enter the school code if it exists.
- Save and Next: Click the Save and Next button to proceed.
The Next Step Is To Fill Out The School Location Data Inspire Manak Award. The Fields Include:
- City Classification: Select a city classification from the drop-down list. City classification options are
2. School Category: Select a school category from the drop-down list. The following options are available:
- Central Govt.
- State Govt.
- Local authority
- Private assistance
- Private absence
3. School Level: Select the School level from the drop-down list. School-level options are:
- High / Medium
- Higher Medium.
4. Name of school headmaster/school headmaster/school headmaster/school headmaster: Enter the name of the school headmaster.
5. Click Save and Next to proceed.
The Next Step Is To Complete A Short Description Of The School.
The peripheral page will open.
- Classes From: Select Class From and Class To from the Combo Box list.
- The total number of students at school: Enter the total number of students at school.
- The total number of students in grades 6th to 10th: Enter the total number of students in grades 6 to 10 at school.
- The total number of teachers at school: Enter the total number of teachers at school.
- The total number of science teachers from the total number of teachers: Enter the total number of science teachers from the total number of teachers in the school.
- Captcha Code: The user must enter the captcha code for security reasons.
- Click Save and Next to proceed.
The Details Of The Authorized Person Who Completed The Form Should Be Entered As Follows
- Name: Enter the name of the authorized person
- Designation: Enter the designation of the authorized person
- Click Save and Next to complete the registration process.
- After completing the registration form successfully, a unique application number is generated.
- Edit: Press Edit if the user wants to edit school details.
- Edit: Press Edit if the user wants to edit detailed information about the geographical location of the school.
- Editing: Press Edit if the user wants to edit short information about the school.
- Editing: Press the Edit button if the user wants to edit the details of the person authorized to use the school.
- Submit for approval: Click Submit for approval to submit the registration application to the county authority for approval.
- Click OK to continue. Click Cancel to stay on the same page.
- The window will open.
- Once the user clicks OK, then the Generate confirmation button will be activated. The application will generate an application code on the screen as shown below. This application code is very important for future purposes.
- Generate Confirmation: Click Generate confirmation when the registration application has been sent to the eldership.
An email notification is sent to the email address provided by the school when the registration application is sent to the county authorities for approval.
The school office cannot edit the registration data after submitting the registration application to the district authorities (school data can be changed after registration with the consent of DA).
After the registration application has been approved by the district office, another email notification is generated to the e-mail address provided by the school with the password generation link.
Steps To Set The Login Password In Inspire Manak Award
To set the password chosen by the user, the user can click the link provided in the email or copy and paste the link in the browser’s address bar. A new window will open.
the user can set the login password by following these steps.
- User ID: Please Enter your USER ID received by mail.
- Password: enter the password you want to set. (Read the instructions in the email)
- Enter the password again: Enter the password again according to the password you entered.
- Enter the code to log in: Enter the Captcha code
- Save Click Save.
If the above steps were completed correctly, the user ID and password for the school will be set and the user will go to the login page for the school authorities to inspire award manak.
send school Children Online Nomination DST on the Inspire Manak
How to Submit School Children Online Nominations to DST on the INSPIRE Rewards Program Website, Submit Eligible DST Nominations of Children on the INSPIRE Rewards Program Website,
First, access the website by entering the URL http://www.inspireawards-dst.gov.in/, and then the official Inspire Award website will open.
On this website, we can find school authorities in the left sidebar of this site and click on this link, and then the following welcome page will be displayed.
Welcome To School As Part Of The Inspire Manak Award Scheme’s
Under this program, all recognized schools in the country (administered by the central government, state government or local authority or non-governmental organizations),
including private schools (with or without support), with grades 6 to 10 (all or some) are eligible to enroll in the program and submit nominations of eligible children to DST through the appropriate district/state online/offline educational authorities.
The latest deadline to submit nominations for the INSPIRE: MANAK 2019-20 Awards has been extended until August 31, 2019.
On this page, if your school has already registered, log in to the system by clicking “Choose one of the following options to continue.” Then the login page will appear.
Enter your username and password and click the login button. Your school’s welcome page will be displayed. Now click the button to submit the DA nomination in the NOMINATION section. Then the application form website will open.
SCERT Telangana Implementation of Inspire Manak Award
Opening of the online nomination system as part of the renewed INSPIRE awards program.
The attention of all district education officials, DIET, CTE, and IASE directors may cite references in which the Joint Secretary of the Government of India.
DST, New Delhi has announced that the INSPIRE Awards program will be renewed under the name INSPIRE AWARDS – MANAK (Million MM. Augmenting National Aspiration and Knowledge) to adapt it to the action plan “Stan-up Ind, an initiative initiated by the Honorable Prime Minister of India This year’s online nominations through the INSPIRE (E-MIAS)
An electronic management system is reportedly open to all schools except previous nominations made by schools this academic year.
Nominations will be open from 04-01-2018. Submission of project abstracts (in Word or PDF format) has now become mandatory, as has the online nomination.
Registration of all unregistered schools on the E-MIAS website (inspire award DST gov in) can also be expedited so that they can benefit from the program.
Therefore, all DEOs in the country again called for the necessary steps to enroll schools and online nominations for this year.
Additionally, they are asked to advertise widely in the press, electronic media, and other social media to maximize online nominations for the state.rk-> Director INSPIRE Awards, SCEllii tt (.4-ToAll District District District in the state ).
Copy DIET, CTE, and IASE in one state Copy Regional Regional Directors in one state Copy the Director of School Education for friendly information.
Application Form Of Inspire Manak Award
(To be completed by participating schools to submit candidates for the INSPIRE Awards)
Please read carefully and follow the important instructions carefully before / when completing the form.
Note: the form can only be completed if the school has completed a one-time registration (OTR) as part of the INSPIRE reward scheme and generated (PRN_SL). If this is not done, you can permanently register first.
Your school General information like
Name of the school: MPUPS SOMARAM
Permanent registration number (PRN_SL): APP39699384847 / WARA / 39
(Assigned after school registration once as part of the INSPIRE rewards program)
Five years of plan: ……, month: September
A. Online student nomination mode:
Now fill in your student details
- 1. Mr. No.
- 2nd class
- 3. Student’s last name,
- 4. name and surname of the parents,
- 5. UID,
- 6. Priority
- and click Submit.
B. Student Nomination Form – OFFLINE MODE
- Download the Excel file with the student nomination for offline.
- Submit a completed application with a student nomination using the Submit button.
How to complete an Excel student nomination to download/upload:
This Excel file has the following steps
- First steps
- Enable macros
- Structure of school nominations.
- How to complete the form
- Excel transfer
- Read the instructions carefully before starting work. This book consists of 3 sheets.
- Enable the macro to complete the form.
- To enable macros, do the following: –
- I make. Open an Excel workbook and click the Office button in the upper left corner of the screen. At the bottom of this menu, click Excel Options.
- Click on the Trust Center button on the left. Then select Trust Center Settings in the lower right corner.
- In the new window that appears, select Macro Settings from the sidebar and select enable macros from the displayed list of options. Click OK to close this window.
Structure of school nominations.
- The different sheets are part of the school’s nomination form as part of the award inspiration program.
- Click the plus button to add detailed information about the student’s nomination
- Each sheet is identified by sheet tabs located at the bottom of the Excel window.
- These tabs are marked with abbreviations on the programming sheets.
How to complete the form
- Each section is color-coded to make it easier for the user
- The purposes and purpose of two types of colors are detailed below:
- Red annotations/labels are required fields for school nominations. You can complete the information with the cells marked in blue.
- Black annotations/labels are optional fields for the school’s nomination. You can complete the information with the cells marked in blue.
- Warning: – Enter data only in the fields provided. Do not enter any data in any other field.
Validate the sheets with the “Validate” button. Errors are highlighted in a red background. Correct the errors identified by this function and send Excel
Transfer Excel to the application: The last deadline to submit candidates for the Inspire MANAK Awards runs until 08/31/2019
FAQs: People Also Ask about Manak Inspire Award
Que – What Is Inspire Manak Award?
Ans – Inspire Awards Schools One-time Online Enrollment, School Authority, Schools Participating in the Inspire Manak Award Scheme, Scheme E-Management,
New Inspire Awards Website, Scheme E-Management (EMIAS), Instructions for using the new Inspire Manak Award website, Role, and responsibility of school authorities,
steps necessary to use the facilities. Download the E-MIAS Telugu User Manual for Online School Registration E-MIAS User Guide for School Authority
Que – Inspire Manak Award Ideas
∴ Take a capture tool wherever you go to instantly jot down ideas to
avoid losing the ideas you get.
» Create a master list of problems
Gather the problems in one place and rank them according to the required criteria.
The classification will help to compare the potential of the problems.
» Review your master list of problems
Check your master list of problems from time to time
See all the opportunities you have.
Take one or two problems to work.
The best problems are those that are painful and solvable.
» To take action
Take action based on the problem chosen to provide a solution.
Good observation will give you the advantage to find a solution.
Que – Inspire Manak Registration Form
Ans – Follow The Step Inspire Award For One Time Registration
Log in to the official website (Click here). the various buttons to familiarize yourself with the website in general.Click the “School Authority” button in the upper right corner of the homepage.
Click “One-time Registration” and follow the instructions for one-time registration (OTR), completing the required data. (detailed information/explanations in the user manual)
Conclusion: In this way, you can take all this information from here and easily know all information about Inspire Award, thank you to all of you who have completed reading this post.
if you have got a little help from it, then share it with your colleagues too, if something is not understood, then comment below.. thank you